My make up essentials | Summer 2017

August 19, 2017

During summer I tend to use as little product as possible. Most of time I don't use foundation. I keep the eyes make up very simple but on the lips I like to rock the bright colors. I know that we all like our dark liner daily, but it is nice to switch it up this season for some extra POW! 😉

Here are my current make up essentials


Rimmel BB Cream 9 in 1
Color: Light
SPF 15


I like this BB Cream because it is easy to apply. It is true that it is liquid but you only need a small amount of it to cover your face. In addition it is lightweight, perfect for summer! The lightest shade was a little bit too dark for me, but now with my suntan it goes well.

Wibo 2 in 1 Eybrow System
Color: Brown



This is my favorite and the new essential! The color fits perfectly my eyebrows. The two ends (pencil and the smudge end) made filling in my eyebrows quick and easy. I love this product. It will stick with me for some time.

Eveline Art Scenic Eyebrow Corrector
Color: Brown


I use it to set in my eyebrows and make them more defined. It keeps my eyebrows in place all day.

Bourjois Eyeshadow
Color: Originale 03





The eyeshadow is very pigmented. I like the fact that the color is similar to the color of my skin but it has the beautiful shimmer. I love me some sparkles!

Maybelline NY The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
Color: Black



The mascara is life! It makes my eyelashes visible. It stays on all day, defines and curls the lashes. It does everything that I need from a mascara.

Lovely Eyeliner
Color: Brown


I like how it applies very smoothly and easily. It doesn't last long but that is why I like it for summer. The brown color is perfect for hot days, dark would be too harsh. I need a new one!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Color: 003 Peach Glow



Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder is my favorite. I always tend to come back for it. I don't usually use powder during summer hot days, only when I need the matte finish. This is my all time go to powder.

Revlon Colorbust Matte Balm
Color: 220 Showy Flamboyante



The pop of color everyone needs in their life. Bright pink lips are my signature this summer. I like how matte and at the same time moisturizing the formula is. It is rare for matte lipsticks. Everyone is giving me compliments about the color and I love it too!



What is your one product that you have to use everyday this summer?
Have you ever tried any of this product? Do you like it?

I'd love to know!

*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

https://www.instagram.com/danusis/