Squiggly wavy brows - hot or not

September 03, 2017

I thougt I will try out the trend that is going on Instagram right now. It's the squiggly wavy brows. Is it going to be a new thing? I really hope that people will not jump into band wagon with this trend. It is not something I would go in public but I will attempt to do it.



On the left side it is my face without any makeup. On the right side first I drew the wavy shape over my eyebrows. Then I outlined them with the L'Oreal True Match Concealer. I filled brows in with the Wibo 2 in 1 Eyebrows system. I tried to put the hair in wavy shape with the Eveline Art Scenic Eyebrow Corrector.

I don't know if I did it right. I think I did the brow too thick. Anyways doing the brows doesn't feel right. In my opinion it looks terrifying.

What do you think
Hot - or - not?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I think that it's terrible too! It just doesn't look good.

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that this is even a craze!!

    Sophia xo // sophiaaaxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't really think its wearable or flattering for everyone.

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a crazy trend haha! Love your recreation!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I've never seen something so bad, hahaha! Hope this doesn't become a trend anytime soon!
    Elise | www.elisebythepiece.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally don't get this trend haha but so fun that you tried it out.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

https://www.instagram.com/danusis/