How to use Argan Oil | Bioelixire Argan Oil Review

August 23, 2017

In Marocco it is said to be the "liquid gold". Argan oil consists of vitamin A and E, anti-oxidants, Omega-6 acid and linoleic acid... that is why it is healing and moisturizing. If you want get the nourishing benefits of luxury hair and skin care products, but you are on a budget, try the argan oil!

How do I use Argan Oil


I heard about the benefits of Argan Oil and I decided to try it out. I'm not going anytime soon to Morocco, so when during my very polish grocery shopping in Biedronka market I stumbled across this little mysterious bottle and I bought it. And now I can't live without it!




Argan Oil Serum is moisturizing, regenerating argan, jojoba and sunflower oil. It prevents split hair and gives it softness. Effective rebuilding of the hair structure will also restore their natural glow. Thanks to its delicate consistency and beautiful scent, also has a beneficial effect on the skin. Works anti-aging, inhibits   free radicals, moisturizes and tightens the skin.

How to use: Apply to damp or dry hair, do not rinse. Rub a large drop on the palm and rub in the hair, focusing on the tips ... If you want to moisturize the skin, rub after bathing in dry skin.

20 ml

The product has a smell but I don't mind it. The Bioelixire Argan Oil absorbs into your hair and skin quickly and it doesn't leave the oily feeling. 
I use it after I wash my hair focusing at the ends. I apply it on wet hair and don't rinse. My hair get tangled very easily and the oil makes brushing my hair easy. Argan oil repairs split ends.  


The bottle is small but very efficient. I use it every day and it lasts me 5-6 months! Use just a little drop, because if you use too much, your hair will get flat and greasy.

I also rub the argan oil into my nails and cuticles. I go to sleep and the next day my hands are moisturized and nails are stronger!

Another great way of using it, is to remove your makeup, especially for eyes. I put some on a cotton pad and hold it on my eyes for 3 seconds. Everything comes off easily and I don't have to rub my eyes.


Packaging: 4,5/5
  • Sturdiness  5/5
  • Functionality 4/5
Value for Price: 5/5
  • Amount of product per price 4/5
  • Approximate CPW (cost per wear) 5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
  • Does the product do what it claims? 5/5
  • How does it compare to competitors in the market? 5/5
Total Rating: 4,8/5


Remember to not keep it in a direct sunlight, because the oil can lose properties and the color. It becomes transparent! I think that the producer should make the bottle tinted to prevent that. 

Have you ever used Argan Oil? What do you think about it?

Let me know!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've heard about the amazing benefits of argan oil for hair and skin but haven't used it yet for myself. After reading this post, however, I think I need to invest in some oil for sure! My hair is dry especially after the summer and my skin could always use extra hydration! Thanks! xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love argan oil. It's great it absorbs into the skin so well.
    http://melaniesfabfinds.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

https://www.instagram.com/danusis/